November 28, 2008

Happy Day After Thanksgiving!

I am sorry it has been so long since my last post ~ it has been busy here. The girl's have been fighting something that just wont go away. They have bad colds and coughs but despite we had a wonderfully blessed Thanksgiving yesterday. My parents, best friend and her son came over to our house and we had a delicious early Thanksgiving dinner. Jason had to work that afternoon and evening so we ate at 1pm so he could have a Thanksgiving meal before work. We had Turkey and Ham, Mashed Potato, Sweet Potato, Stuffing, Green Bean Casserole, Rolls, and Cranberry Sauce. For dessert we had my mom's homemade Cream Cheese jello, Pumpkin Pie, French Silk Pie, and Mini Eclairs. We watched the annual parade which the kids love to watch, the kid's played, we joked, laughed and ended the night relaxing in front of the fire with a nice warm cup of coffee and Baileys. I am sorry I do not have any pictures to share with you, I was too busy cooking and didn't take any pictures. I hope you all had a wonderful holiday yesterday!

1 comment:

Amy said...

That sounds like a perfect day! Love your blog!