December 20, 2008

Happy Winter!

I am so sorry that I have not posted anything in so long (again). We have had quite a few snowy day's, so most of the time we are enjoying inside where it is warm. A few things we have been doing while enjoying the holiday season...decorating the house, baking cookies, shopping for and spending time with friends and family, reading Christmas stories, going for drive's in our town to admire all the pretty holiday lights and decorations, and enjoying the holiday edition of "Saturday Morning Breakfasts" (this morning Jason made Santa Clause French Toast and Reindeer Oatmeal). Thursday we went to see Miranda sing in her school's Christmas play. All the children did such a wonderful job!

This coming week is going to be busy for me, time has caught up with me and I still have quite a few things to do before Christmas Eve. I have 5 people to shop for, Kylie and I need to get hair cuts and I need to buy Kylie new shoes to go with her Christmas dress. So that is what I will be working on from now until Christmas Eve.

I hope you all have a blessed Christmas and a very safe and Happy New Year!

No comments: