February 3, 2009

Jason's Surprise 30th Birthday Party

I am so happy how wonderful this party turned out. It was not easy keeping this from the man I share everything with. It was so worth every minute I put into it to see how happy it made him. I can’t say enough great things about Jason, he is an outstanding husband, father and friend and he truly deserves every happiness in the world. I am so blessed to have him to spend the rest of my life with.

Here is a very surprised, happy and teary hubbie!

Jason and his brother Scott

Jason and Mom

Jason with 2 of his childhood friend's, Dori and Justin

Paige, Annie, Abbie and Joe (Paige's fiance)

Jason and I went to high school with Paige and Abbie.

Siara (our neice) and Jason

Thank you Siara for helping decorate at the last minute!

Siara and I

HEPD Crew

This was the most delicious cake EVER (for real). Thank you so much Carri!

Jason blowing out 30 candles.

Jason still blowing out 30 candles


No comments: