October 28, 2008

My Darling Angels!

Miranda and Kylie are such wonderful ray's of sunshine into my life! They make me laugh, smile and cry tears of joy on a daily basis. God blessed me with two beautiful, healthy, happy daughters and I am so thankful! Miranda is such a proud big sister, always looking after Kylie. Everyday when she goes off to school she always gives Kylie a big hug before she leaves and says "I'll miss you". When they see each other after school they both run to each other and give each other a big hug! It's so precious. They love to play house and dress up, taking turns pretending to be mother and daughter. Kylie is very much a momma's girl. She has always been very attached to me, we are working on that, so she can go to preschool in 2009, which she is very excited about! We are potty training now and after she goes on the potty she say's "I go school now?", because I always tell her she can't go to school until she is potty trained and does not need diapers anymore. She is a very proud little sister and looks up to Miranda. She loves babies and is so gentle and sweet with them. Miranda and Kylie are both good helpers around the house, they love to help me cook and clean up. Kylie is so happy in the morning. This morning she came down the stairs and said "Surprise". I thank God everyday for my two angels. Life would not be the same without them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You have such a beautiful family!!