October 28, 2008

From The Mouth of Kylie

My little Kylie is growing up so fast! She will be 3 in February and has been talking since before her 2nd birthday! She say's the cutest things, here are some Id like to share with you.....

"You bring me to Chuckie Cheese someday?"

"I call you mom?" - Kylie
"No call me mommy." - Anne
"Ok mommy that's a lot of names for you" - Kylie

"Rice is good for you right?"

We were playing catch and I was not paying attention and Kylie said "Catch the ball Annie"

At dinner time Kylie looked at her plate and said "Not this again", we had
leftovers.

September 6th, 2008
We went to Kohl's to return a shirt and as we were walking to the entrance Kylie saw a picture of a girl in the window of Kohl's, she said
"Oh look, Hannah Montana", then she realized it wasn't her and said "That's a beautiful lady"

On the way home from Kohl's we went to the gas station to fill up, when I was done and ready to leave Kylie said
"Mommy that's a lot of gas in your trunk" She thought I put the gas in the trunk because it's toward the back of the car.

October 5, 2008
This morning Kylie said to me "Mommy why are you called Anne?" and I said "because that's what Papa and Grandma Kowalski named me" and Kylie said "oh"
Then she said "why is daddy called Jay?" and I said "because that's what Papa Gessert and Grandma Gessert named him" and Kylie said "oh"


Oct 9, 2008
I was talking to Kylie and I said "Before we bring Miranda to school we are going to the post office." and Kylie said "But who is going to take care of me?" and I said "You are coming with us." and she said "oh ok"


Oct 16, 2008
Kylie was sitting at the kitchen table eating an ice cream cone and I said "When you are done with that, I want you to help me clean up." and she said "ok"
As she was finishing her ice cream I started to clean up and she said to me "Sorry mommy" and I said "for what?" and Kylie said "for making a mess"
I said "it's ok if you make a mess when you are playing because you are having fun with your toys but you just have to put them away when you are done with them" and she said "ok, but I don't always know where they go"

I said to Kylie "Come on Kylie, help mommy clean up." Kylie said "You clean up and I will watch you"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is so cute! The last quote is still my fav!!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.